Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

ARGH!!!!! Jet Planes...

I am leaving on EK 404 20th November at 1500h Singapore time. Arriving 0110h Melbourne time at Melbourne INternational. And I come home on the 1st December at 2030h Melbourne time and touch down at 0105h Singapore time on EK 405.

Hmm... Turns out I might not be able to stay with Jon after all. He's got exams. Damned exams. Even more reason for me to hate them!!! ARGH!!!!! Wel at least I've still got anita right? :) I don't know what I'll be doing there at this point. Let's hope I don't like get lost and shit huh. Oh well... Mel is worried. Very VERY VERY worried. But hey, I'm still going aren't I...

MeL doubts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home