Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Hello hello won't you come right in, I'd give anything just to see you again Hello Hello Won't You Come Right In, I'll Give Anything Just To See You..

God I miss you... Feels like years since I last saw you. To think that it wasn't too long ago huh... Well, there you go. I still miss you and I still think of you. I keep seeing you as I walk down the street. You and him. But hey. What can I say, the funny things emotions do to a person huh.

So all you people who 'think' you know who I speak of, here a BIG CLUE: he's tall, he's gorgeous and he's ALWAYS been there for me.

Once upon a time, when money wasn't important, where a smile was the best gift a person could give lived a girl.

The girl grew and found that her world was nothing but a lie. She gained knowledge and the scourges of teenage-hood dawned on her.

With her eyes wide open, she searches for a place to belong where one smile could save her soul.

She's only 18, and still young.

She hasn't given up. She never will. Her smile, lights her way.

She will never stop.

She won't let anything obstruct her. Those who have, have failed. Those who have not, better not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home