Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

When You Leave

Sometimes, I thik about my life
Sometimes I turn behind me and see
Your back as you leave

You’re walking in the rain
Off to some other drain
Collect you consciousness there
No way I’ll be there when you breathe

You think, I’m a stupid little girl
Your think, you can ruin my world
You think, you know everything about me
You think, well you thought wrong

Your walking in the storm
Off to some other grass land
Better pastures, better fares
Come back? I’ll be gone when you breathe

Starlight showers down on me
Giving me strength to move on
Heaven and earth will sing my song
I won’t be here, I’ll be gone

I know, there are better things to do
I know, you aren’t the only one who leaves
And I know, you think I’ll be waiting
I know, I’ll be gone

I’m walking from the flood
Back to my hometown
Where I’ve always belonged
Even if you find me, I won’t be there
I won’t be here when you breathe

When You Breathe, by MeL for Jed

I couldn’t write you an entire album couldn’t I. Well, I’ve got time on my side don’t I? How’s holidaying by the way, hope you have the time of your life? Good luck to you wherever you are. Coz I sure as hell am having the time of mine.

Guys, you can stay over at my place anytime! I promise I won’t be violent! Scouts honour!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home