Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Knockin On Heaven's Door

Hello hello….
I am so proud of myself. I’m actually finishing most of my work ☺ So far, this is what I have left
1. finishing the flash for The Terminal
2. waiting for the edit of my PowerBook article so that I can upload
3. Bjork Review
4. My second Blog
5. The second and final drafts of my Script
6. Re-editing The Sandman feature in time for Halloween
7. MediaLaw Assignment
8. MediaLaw exam
9. MEC resume and cover letter
10. Children’s Day Nostalgia feature
11. Redesigning Blog for UrbanWire (and me when I can!!)

See? Not so bad anymore. Because I finished the bulk of it last night. ☺ I’m exhausted though. Slept at 3-something woke at… er… 8? Heh… Worst than poor Luke and Rick who had to go in today. Saw Saf online this morning too. But he went offline before I could really say anything of substance. Ah well…

Well, MeL is going back to work. She must finish all work except 7 and 8 tomorrow. The other’s have till Monday. Hehehe! I can do it!!

Something nice I found. AHH! :D Fine, VERY NICE! The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended DVD Box Set is being released TOMORROW :D!! MeL is in lurve... Whee~!!

Guys, yesterday was great. I miss you loads. Rick: one day I’ll hang out with you and Ben ok? I promise.

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home