Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, September 27, 2004

fuckers, horses mouths and whores

For fuck's sake, does NOBODY value privacy anymore?! I'm out today and the people I hang out with are also subjected to asses going into their email accounts and shit. I swear, it's FUCKING ANNOYING. We watched Almost Famous today. I liked it. Honestly, you really don't know who your real friends are anymore. You don't know if the people whol ove you really do love you and least of all, you don't know who you can trust. Reasons for me to feel even more like an idiot I suppose? Well, I do. But it doesn't change where I stand. Of all weird things to feel. So to all the sorry fucks out there who love to run amock in other peoples emails, phones, messengers, whatever, YOU HAVE NO LIFE! YOUR PURPOSE IS APPARENTLY TO IRRITATE THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

Another aimless thing I was pondering about, how love is blind. I mean, as it is love in this day and age is so fucking complicated. I'm not talking about superfical blindness here. You become blind to the obvious traps that you normally would stear yourself clear of. You become blind to your significant others' faults. Not that them having faults is a bad thing. Heck, if my boyfriend didn't have faults I'd worry. But it's not a matter of being blind to his faults. It's more that you accept them as a part of who they are. And that is like step one in a relationship. Even before there is trust. Trust is something that's built up over time. God knows I'm learning to trust Jed. It's not easy but it'll happen. It's one of those, if it's meant to be thingies.

Truth be told, I'm feeling completely psychotic. More so that usual. Smoked enough to keep me even more broke than I ever should be. Heck, I'm gonna go again after I'm done with this! Fuck la... I'm certain that somethings are better off unsaid. But I'm also certain that I'd rather hear the story from the horses mouth versus finding it out from the mouth of the whore. (Note, I am merely using the same term another individual used to describe. Not like I give a fuck anyways!) So all the same, I appreciate it.

FUCKING KNN-ing KEYBOARD is fucking pissing me off! I officially have no space for my keyboard. I have too much junk. But it's still my fault for having 3 computers all side by side. Explains why my TV is so underused. But fuck that shit. I hate it that I'm alone at home. Wish you were here.

Oh, in case you're wondering what's going on, IT'S MY FUCKING CHOICE SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY!!! I know you care. But seriously, it's pissing me off.

dying in the sun, the cranberries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home