Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, June 07, 2004

wheee

Ok this past week has been a completely UNBELIEVABLY good one. It's been so great that the thought of something bad happening to take it all away hasn't crossed my mind as often as it has. And for me, the person who worries excessively, it's a GOOD thing. :)

Thanks to Mr. Yee, I AM BACK ON UW!! w00t!!! Not to mention I really have the greatest bunch of friends. Not to mention the prospects of me staying over night at the party Rick and I are organizing this sat is almost a reality! So yes, I am incredibly happy. And I feel really appreciated. Plus I lurve being evil.

You're the best. And YES this is real... :)

I'm gonna fight em off... A seven nation army couldn't hold me back... Hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home