Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Damnit...

It's just as much that I guessed something was going to happen. But then again there' s nothing more I can say or do is there. It's completely typical that every time something good happens, something else comes along and screws it up. So much for truth. So much for hypocracy. I have nothing more to say to you. So please, I don't know why you think this is such a simple matter. I cannot understand how this means absolutely nothing to you.

This is stupid.

Anyways, I've not been online much. Haven't been blogging much. Haven't been doing anything much except work. Well work and kicking myself for being too bloody gullible. So there are a lot of crazy people in the world. Heck, I'm one of them. And this is the way I live my life. You can't expect me to change. I thought that at least people would be able to accept that fact if not anything else. Well, evidently I'm wrong again aren't I. At this point I really don't think I should allow anything to hurt me anymore. People mean well and they try to help when all I really need is someone to talk to. I don't need sympathy, or pity. I just need for someone to be there for me and not run away. I'm too much of a bitch for that though aren't I. So much for being selfish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home