Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

I'm in Web Design class now.... I'm SOO damned bored........ The crazy people who normally would entertain me at this hour aren't online... This is really quite pathetic... I remember the holidays where I would still be asleep at this hour... Sad huh... More over, I won't be having a holiday at the end of the semester. ITP!!! Ack! I got my dad to send out registered mail for me yesterday. That means they either saw it yesterday or today. In anycase, I hope they get back to me really really soooon... Yes, I'm really impatient... Like it's not enough I get to come to school at 8 something in the morning for Web Design. Yea I like it and all. And to me this class is really a no brainer coz I more or less kinda know what's going on.... All the same, I have to be here. And I would be working on my assignments but these computers are SO SLOW!! 1 gig of RAM with less than a 10 gig memory?! *sigh*

Well, back to work for me I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home