Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

School's started. I guess it's not that bad. I mean so far I was totally bored in financial planning, I like Spanish, Feature isn't like new to me so it's not that bad, TV... well I was looking forward to it. I guess I'll just have to see what happens on friday now won't I? Web design. The one class that I though I would automatically love, I feel aprehensive. I mean it sounds cool and all but the guy like told us one of our major assignments is a journal. So yea. I've started writing not 1, not 2 but 3 journals! hah! Comm Issues... Well I've got Bangras in tutorials and tha Brian Lee guy in lecture. He strikes me as a really... eccentric kinda person? :P Kinda short though... And PR... I'm kinda freaked out by it but hey, I'll keep an open mind. So tomorrow I've got Web at 8, PR at 12 and Comm Iss at 3. yay.

And somehow my DVD isn't playing. How nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home