Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Guess what, over an hour ago I get a call from Luke telling me that he, Rick and Kenny are all at East Coast. He asked where was I? Rick said something along the lines of finally 3 of us together and you're not there. And Kenny... the good morning to you thing.
I mean, if you really wanted to tell you could have. It's not that hard to get a hold of me. And as for not calling Luke, I have no real excuse. Don't get me wrong. I do care, but I actually happen to have a lot of work. I want to do well. I want it so badly I'll kill anyone that stands in my way.

Bottom line, it's the 3 of them who are ultra close. I just happen to stick around long enough. Heck, I don't think I'm really part of whatever group there is. It doesn't matter I guess. Like I said, I'm not that hard to contact... Am I?

I'm into planning my portfolio. I've got a plan. Just need to worry about the front page's main image. I think I'm gonna need a tripod and someone to hit the button on my camera. Yea, I'm putting me on the front. Ego......... I don't really fucking care about a lot of things anymore.

ITP... I emailed CheeK to see what he says about my complete save for the Human Resource Manager's name and my finally completed resume. I just wanna get an idea of sorts of what he thinks. Personally it's just a precaution. I'm really hoping I get the internship. But if I don't... Then I'm gonna start filling out forms for overseas ITP. Yea, I'm considering OITP in Melbourne. My mom thinks I should tackle the local scene first. I think that it's all a big big opportunity for me. And hey, overseas ITP is so gonna look good for me.

I'm gonna go back to planning the portfolio. Might go on to do a little more of the journal thing too. I've got 10 out of the minimum 50 pages. Hah, 20% done. And I've got a shit load of pictures to send to the printers. A girl can only do so much... I need to get those pictures done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home