Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, April 06, 2007

I want to say thank you to all the wonderful people who've helped me out over the last few days. The 4 of you men know who you are so there is no need to mention names eh?

Either way, you guys have no idea how much you've helped me out. Thank you so so much for everything.

I'm tired but not sleepy. So not good. But then again, it allows me time to sit and get started on my third assignment. YES! I am actually on track! I've managed to complete the personality paper and I'm quite happy with it the way it is. The research assignment however, I'm still muddled over. I really have to learn how to decipher the calculations now that I actually know how to do them manually. Hehe. But that one should be pretty alright. For now, I'm going to get started on the Soci assignment. I'm looking at a 2000 word paper that's worth 50% of the grade. The troubling thing about it is I know nothing about it. Well... maybe a little but I don't think a little's gonna cut it. Time to get back to work!

Much love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home