Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

secrets

CHOOSE 10 RANDOM FRIENDS AND WRITE DOWN YOUR TRUE FEELINGS ABOUT THEM. DO NOT DISCLOSE WHO THEY ARE - LEAVE THEM GUESSING.

1. You are my best friend, my love, my spirit and my strength. Without you constantly there, I don't know what would have happened. You'll always be number one in my books.

2. You can be a real idiot sometimes in the things that you do and the choices that you make. Sometime even the things you say are completely moronic. And yet at others, your words are nothing but complete inspiration to me. Knowing that you've been through hell and made it back alive is really something special. I still see you struggling to get past all the labels but the thing that's really admirable is that you aren't giving up.

3. You sometimes make me wonder if I really am a friend at all. You jump from one thing to another so quickly and you do it without looking back. Sometimes your words cut and they cut deep. But at the end of the day, I know for a fact that we are as we will always be. Watchers and purveyors of pure unadulterated fun.

4. You kind of scare me sometimes. When I think about it all, it's a very uncertain road and sometimes it really gets to me. Even so, it's a choice that has been made, there will always be that window of opportunity to back out and run for our lives. I don't think I will ever need to take it. You make me feel... special.

5. You are the biggest disappointment I have ever encountered in my entire life. You say the stupidest things without thinking. You don't look at things from someone else's point of view. It's always about you isn't it? It's always about how you can benefit through hurting someone else. Quite frankly, I do miss you but even so, I'm far better off without you in my life.

6. You can bright up my day without even being there. The thought of you brings a smile to my face. It gives me strength and belief that this world isn't as fucked up as I thought it to be.

7. You are the one who has made me feel like I really hit rock bottom. You managed to make me feel so disgusted with myself. The one who made me look at my reflection in the mirror and hate what I saw. The one that made me think that I'm no better than any another idiot on the street. I'm glad to be rid of you and I honestly do not want to see or hear of you again.

8. You're sometimes really full of shit. But that's ok coz sometimes I get that way too. It's been a while since I've spoken to you. Soon though, soon I'll be seeing you really soon. I love you.

9. I miss you.

10. You're the one that kept me second guessing myself. You made me afraid of looking forward. You surprised me with the things that you did and the choices you made. I guess you did make me feel really sad. You're still a really good friend and a wonderful person to boot. But I'm still not ready to make nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home