Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

You have to sit down sometimes and ask yourself, what do you want more. What choice can you live with. And what choice is worth risking everything for. Thing is, for me, I hate dealing with what-ifs. I think I'd be able to handle the after effects of my choices better than dwelling on what could have been.

And yet having said that, sometimes you find yourself between a rock and a hard place. All because you took that leap. Then you gotta ask yourself, can you just forget all the paranoia, let go of the idea that something can't last forever. Can you live in the moment. It's scary, I'll admit, but I can do it. Can you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home