Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, February 17, 2006

whoooooaaaaaa........ I never thought that caffeine had this effect on me! I mean come on... I used to drink coffee like my life depended on it but now... After a few cups of my beloved hazlenut coffee.... I'm WIDE AWAKE and the caffeine is getting to me!!! I can't sleep even though I want to! I can't do anything!! This feeling is really something else! And with the amount of things on my mind staying awake isn't exactly a good thing now is it?

I know I've been having strange dreams again. But... I can't seem to remember them. I just remember ONE person out of them. But... I can't remember what it was about. Talk about frustrating. Ah well...

There're a lot of things that I don't want to remember or think about. But... I guess I have to don't I? I've got a lot of things to settle before I leave. 9 or 10 days isn't exactly enough but I'll have to do it.

Inertia creeps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home