Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Making my own nightmares
I'm stealing my own dreams
Thoughts of spiralled moonlight
Haunts my inner eyes

Drifting down the broad walk
With nothing to my name
I can't bring myself to remember
The sound of your name

Don't wanna think about these things
Don't you dare come near me
The paranoia is insatiable
Don't even look at me,
It may be the last thing you see

Bloodied hands drip as I go
Is it yours? Mine? I don't know
Why can't you see me for me
Why can't I be what you need

Breaking into a run
The adrenaline pumps
Where am I going, no one knows
I'm running closer, further from you

I wanna think about these things
Don't runaway from me
The paranoia is insatiable
Come closer to me,
I want you to be the last one I see

Nightmares and Dreams, MeL


The things that I do make me dream. My dreams are haunted with unwanted images of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home