Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Take Away My Pain, Dream Theatre

ooooooooooooooo!! This is interesting!! This is new!!! This, I like... :D
I just got home from meeting up with the girls. Reminiscing all over again! We're thinking of meeting up and roping loads more people in too! Ah.. the good old days. Never a dull moment. It's a pity that after we left everything hit rock bottom eh?

I miss the days when there was nothing substantial to worry about. No money issues, no boyfriend nonsense, nothing at all. Except having to wake up early la... But even then it wasn't that big of a deal to us. I miss you loads!!

And something I plucked off Alex's friendster page...
Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. -William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home