Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, January 23, 2006

So I've got no life. Whatever. I just finished watching Corpse Bride. And no, I don't like it. I think it's stupid. It's about a stupid man who doesn't know what he wants. Poor bugger gets confused. Personally I don't see how the movie could have been better. I applaud the set the style and everything but the plot. the story was annoying.

THANK YOU. For spoiling my mood. You mean well but really, thank you. You know what, from now on I'm just not going to tell you anything. Because in your eyes, nothing I do is right. I'm just one big royal screw up aren't I? I can't ever be as good as you. I can't ever be as wonderful as you. This has been a incredible awakening. I just never thought that you could be that kind of person. I don't believe that you of all people understand me. You don't know what I'm doing and you don't know what you're doing either. So just stop it. Leave me the hell alone. I have no patience to deal with you anymore. That way, you'll win this ridiculous fight. And for the world to see, I'll put it here. You're better than me. Ok? Happy now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home