Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dreams of the Past, Screams of the Future

I've finally finished reading I, Lucifer. It's brilliant. But who would've thought that something so maniacally wonderful could just turn around all of a sudden. I'm shocked. Really, I am. It got depressing for some reason. Oh well...

Anyways, next on my list of books to read is the one that Jon bought me or Bulfinch. Well, they're both mythology. Bulfinch's got most of it covered and The Odessy... Well... unabridged Homer should prove a thought provoking read.

And suddenly I don't want to watch Memoirs of a Geisha anymore. Don't ask me why. I'm just in one of those moods I guess.

I'm looking forward to later. I sorely miss my old schoolmates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home