Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

bad moods

My brother's event's been cancelled. It's definitely a blow to me but... to my brother, it'll hurt even more. I'm already feeling shitty as it is, this is just another stab to me. Pretty soon I'm just going to be immune to it all. This just really is a bad time for me.

I know you said I'm being petty and I know that I shouldn't think the way I do. But honestly, you know what kinda person I am. I don't like it when people say shit about me. I'm not saying it's anyone's fault. I suppose I've just got myself to blame for all this nonsense. I just... You know what, forget it. I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home