Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Congratulations. There you've succeeded in screwing up my day. I'm lucky that I've got a brother who although takes cigarettes from me, gives me financial power. Yes people, I am going to work. but hey, at 10 bucks an hour? I say bring it on. I'll be able to shop and do things and party again!

Just don't mind me I'm just in one of those strange moods. Sometimes I think my mom is like my friends. Only a lot more sensitive. As strange as this sounds, she makes noise to me about the same things they do. I give up. Really, I don't know what to say. I don't want to mope around about my own shit. I'm more than capable of dealing with it. I don't like being indebted to people. I really don't. This isn't a good feeling at all.

Damn it. I'm pissed off. I'm going to go watch the Corpse Bride! Johnny Depp... If he can't make me feel better no one can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home