Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Just Another Lonely Night

Kenny told me "Time is a cruel thing."

I can't help but agree. How many times has a person wondered what would have happened if they a had a little more of it at any point in time or what could be if they had waited more or not at all. Don't you agree?

A lot of things are centralised around timing. Galileo and the earth is not round thing. Life on Mars, relationships, exams or wet nail polish.

Time just has it's own wonderful way of sneaking up on you and before you know it, the moment is gone and what you had is lost. It builds up to regret doesn't it?

You really do learn something new every day. In my case, it's just how diabolical some people are. And how we are so alike. I did the same thing once remember? Instigate little by little and watch as the pieces start falling exactly how you want it to. Or at least similar to what you want it to. The last time I launched something like that the results were just as I had expected only after a while it just got messier and messier. And my current plans... Well, we shall see how they go shall we? I can't help but love watching. In any case it just takes one little event to get things going right?

Perhaps I should just concede to an early death and apply for a hierarchal position. Who knows how long I can tolerate my sudden appearance and dissappearance of entertainment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home