Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thanks. But really. WHAT IS THE CATCH. There's gotta be a catch. There's ALWAYS a catch. I know I should listen but I can't help myself. This isn't working out for me. There's definitely something wrong with this picture. There's GOT to be something wrong. Nothing is ever this... perfect. *For lack of a better term*

Let's see, what happened the last time this happened.

*think think think*

Oh. Shit. Not good.

PS: If you have no idea what I'm talking about, good for you. You don't want to know/don't deserve to know. THEREFORE, I'm not telling you. And if you bug me about it, I will seriously tell you to piss off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home