Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What I do is MY business. What I am has nothing to do with anyone else. What I choose to me isn't something that's based on someone else's opinions. Sometimes I like to let go. Sometimes I want to be free. But somehow every time I do that, I end up regretting it. Go figure eh? Maybe I'm just not supposed to let go.

There are some people in this world that can put up a huge mask and hide behind it. I never want to be like that. I never want to have to do stupid things just to... Well yea. I don't want to but I land up doing it all the same.

Sometimes I wish I weren't so emo. Sometimes I wish things would just change. I just have a knack for screwing good things up don't I? Oh well. Not like I can do anything at this point so well. Yea.

There's a lot that I want to say but... I don't know how to say it. So until I do, it's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home