Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

hitting the fan

Allah to MeL: u honestly think hypocrisy is the worst? shouldn't it be playing god by taking another person's life?? aka murder etc? and this hypocrisy thing is really getting abit old for an excuse to be bad.
MeL: Hypocrisy is worse than anything anyone could ever think of or do.
MeL: do what you want when you want how you want. if you want to fast, then do it. if you don't want to but have people force you to, I don't think God's gonna be happy about it.

Whoever it is probably won't get to see this but what do I care eh? Here are just some random thoughts that popped into my head.
1. Yes, it is what I think
2. The second question about playing God either makes no sense or is grammatically incorrect.
3. If the same comment mentioned in point 2 is against playing God, then whoever it is should not be labelling themselves as Allah
4. What I've said is my opinion and you're entitled to yours. I just happen to believe in doing things sincerely and not monotonously. So if you're trying to tell me what to think, I have one small request - Fuck Off.

I just find it amusing that people seem to love dictating their nonsense to me. Be it on Liy's tagboard or not.

And finally, I know I've said it a million times at least, but here it is again just for kicks. I do what I want, when I want, with/to whoever I want, how I want and there is nobody who can stop me. :) But of course you are more than welcome to try. You're entitled to doing what you want too. Unless of course you think hypocrisy is a cover up for being bad and therefore leading you to do things that you really don't want to do which is insulting not to mention a complete waste of time.

And now, considering my very rough holiday as well as my lack of shut eye plus my overly high blood-alcohol levels, I am going to watch a movie and fall asleep. Good night.

PS: I can't wait to leave this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home