Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

happiness is what you make of it

Last night was fun. It's been a long while. Subways, drinks at Walla... Raspberry Absolut... Topped off with Full Metal Panic and Advent Children. It was nice seeing you again Saf. Really. I was just really tired though...

Being home has that effect on me I guess? I love the people here. I could live better if the weather weren't so infernal. Wonder what's next. I can't help but be excited. I have 2 homes. One's here and the other? Melbourne. Being torn sucks doesn't it. But hey, my life is there now. There's nothing left for me here. Nothing much anyways. Just family. And loves. People I'd never give up.

Perhaps that's all I really need to be happy isn't it? It's all I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home