Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, October 03, 2005

you're mine whether you know it or not

Anyone who knows me well enough will know better than to ask me stupid questions. Anyone who knows me even the slightest bit will know better than to bombard me with questions pertaining to things that either a, have nothing to do with them, or b, i don't want to talk about.

In the event any of these simple rules that govern my cortex are broken, I sink into a depressive and aggressive state of mind where I really don't want to have to deal with any one or any thing.

Coming home has done exactly that for me. Yesterday was a bloody disaster from waking up, to taking pictures, to carrying my nephew, to meeting Mig for that 5 minutes that I didn't have to stare familia in the eye and pretend that nothing was wrong, to the minute I spoke to Jada on Skype to the instant I fell asleep dreaming about Bikinis (for some reason or other).

Nothing about the day was good. Everything that happened only served to make me more upset that I ever should be. And that's what this place does. I love it but sometimes it gets to me. And there really isn't anything I can do about it except wait to leave.

All I'm asking of you is to wait. And if you can't do it, then fuck off. I'll be back for near 4 months then. Just fucking wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home