Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, September 23, 2005

argh!!! he's mine but you lot are fucking irritating the shit outta me!

I hate to say this, but the lot of you are being stupid. What the fuck are your problems? Why is it that everything always has to be about you? Who was there to help you when you needed help the most? Who was the one who you lot cried to? What in God's name went through your heads when you said what you did? I have a right mind to kick your asses to high heaven.

Can't you lot just step out of your stupid little shells and look at what you're doing? It's not always about YOU. For God's sakes, look at yourselves can? All you people do is think up stupid and LAME excuses.

It is fucking irritating. You want to be pissed of at someone coz they pricked your feelings? I'd like to know exactly what that person did. Because I WAS FUCKING THERE. I WAS THERE when you lot threw your weight around. I WAS THERE shutting up when I wanted to scream at you. That was ME.

So excuse me for being busy. Excuse me for not being what you term as 'normal'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home