Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I've got that crazy messed up feeling
Is this who I really am?
Is this who I want to be?
I don't know, nobody ever does.

Why do you call just to heat my voice?
Wh do you say the things you do?
You miss my laugh, you miss my touch
do you even know me>? Nobody ever does.

I resort to sitting around
Ont he streets, in my room
Left to ponder all the things we said
Do I understand? Nobody ever does.

Your voice still rings in my ear
I think I see you when I don't
Your sweet cologne lingers on my things
Where you here? Nobody ever knows.

- MeL
it's incomplete. But somehow the line "love is one the way" screams in my head. Heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home