Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Drinks at Holland were mad!!! Hoegarden... Kamikaze... Champage... Johnny and Coke... Whisky Pop... Stella... Omg omg omg... What a headache! I was surprised I was alive the next morning with enough energy to drag myself out of the house to get to the beach! At which the rain was so undecided in a sense it wanted to rain but it didn't want to. Ahahaha! Dinner at the BBQ Steamboat place wasn't too bad. But it was traumatising. Stupid giant bugs.

Apart from all the fun and games, I know what I must do. So yea, just don't think that it's your fault or your responsibility. I've known for a long time that I've got to settle this myself.

And as Shawn and I attempted to sing in City Hall
"We walk a lonely road
The only one that we have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to us and we walk alone"

Ah well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home