Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, May 02, 2005

I have never been more happy. I have never felt such peace and tranquility. I thank you Elohim. I thank you. I am so grateful for having you to trust. I am grateful for the friends you have showered me with. I am happy for your undying trust that I will return to you. And I believe I have. In what I practice, in who I am, I exult you.

It started off simply enough. I woke up by handphone. Jon. I went and I spent the whole day with him. Met Cia and Ian in the evening as well. :) And surprise surprise who should spring up on me on msn but Safraz. Yes, it was good to see you too. I really do wish you were happy though. I know that one day, you will be. One day you will be at peace with yourself and your troubles as I am with mine. All you need is a little faith, trust and pixie dust. Hang in there.

All the same, I cannot begin to explain what joy I've found. My jaw is locked in a perpetual smile. And those who know me will be amazed to find that I've not cursed since... 4? 5? And yes, I've been smiling all the way. It was a good day. And I can't begin to imagine how the rest will turn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home