Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

What an absolutely interesting and amusing turn of events! Really, things are going better than ever. And I realise I don't even have to take one step out of the house for entertainment anymore because it just bloody well reaches me anyways! For one, I said I was writing a story with a friend right? We literally bashed up Natasha. This annoying little idiot that we had the displeasure of running into. Oh, Natasha? If you're reading this? IN YOUR FACE YOU STUPID LITTLE FUCKER!!!!! (No, not Natasha from Mass Comm...)

And finally, I'm not being bothered by stupid little I-Wannabe-Married types. Quite funny what happened, but considering I said I wouldn't divulge anything up here, I won't. In fact, the story is kinda old anyways. Ahaha! All the same, it's just like I said. K-A-R-M-A. It's gonna hit you so fucking hard you might not even wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home