Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Remember our first stupid argument? I thought I'd forgotten it. But as it turns out, I just sat up all of a sudden and there it was in my mind. Like it was just yesterday.

You said you thought that loving someone could be as simple and perfect as the movies. And that's what you wanted. A simple complication free love. I somehow managed to make you say that it was stupid because it didn't exist. Again I have to apologise. Because... I wanted that too. It's just that at that point of time I was so confused and messed up. And when I finally made sense of my complications, yours came into play. After all that, after everything came tumbling down, I couldn't make you see that it really was possible and that I was wrong about love. Sure there'd be more stupid fights over stupid things like not wanting to give in or arguing just because one doesn't want to run across a car park or whatever. But... The more I think about it, the more I think it's very possible.

I don't really know what I'm trying to say. But somehow I think you do. And don't play dumb this time, you're not as stupid as you try to make me think you are. I know you. Amazingly, I can safely say I know you. And I know that whatever I'm typing isn't going to make a difference anymore. I don't give a shit about anything else anymore. Because this is now my concern and I'm not about to let go.

Oh erm, "Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair." - William Blake. You told me that. Heh...

Another thing he said that I can call to mind now is "To see the world in a grain of sand, And heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour." And the reason why I can remember it now is because I told you a long time ago, that those words are similar to what I feel when you're around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home