Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Whoa... spent the whole day watching anime and writing strange stories again :)

You were right again! Full Metal Panic IS good! To think that I had the 3-DVD set since before June last year and I never bothered to watch it! But then again I lent it to a friend for like 4 months plus... Ahaha! So I guess I owe you yet another apology huh... Well, I'm sorry. There you go, a public apology too. I really should start listening and believing the stuff you say. Well, I do... Just not all of it :P

Sheesh, I feel like I'm buzzing. Heh... But yes, I am sorry. And thank you for passing my fumofu too... Well that was ages ago before I reformatted my comp huh... But I must go and make another copy from you coz I so wanna watch it again. You haven't got Full Metal Alchemist have you? Is it good???

Damnit... my blog seems more fitting for an msn conversation. Heh...

ah well, Mel out... Gonna go talk to Audrey and watch anime till I conk out :) This is the life man...

Oh oh, Gantz is good too!! See I really should listen :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home