Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, March 28, 2005

"What does it feel like to belong?"

An old accquaintance asked me that yesterday when I was too tired to really reply. I just said I didn't know. And perhaps that would've been the most true answer I could ever think of. I never saw myself as someone who belonged to begin with. I just have friends and accquaintances. Whether or not things worked out is a completely different story. Well, I don't know if I belong or not. But let's put it this way, I suppose it's what it's like when you've got people around you who support you indefinitely. People who'll help you out no matter what happens.

Is it really that important to belong? Really? It's like a contact list filled with people who you talk to all the time. And the worst thing is being blocked so doesn't that mean that you really don't belong after all? That didn't make sense did it? Haha...

See, I really don't known what it must be like to belong. All I know is, it's like waking up each morning knowing that no matter what happens, you'll pull through. That feeling of trust.

Anyways... I'm too tired to go all the way to Zouk.... More lazy than anything. I'm too lazy to make the trip down to Marsling to go see how Audrey's doing! (sorry!!) And I'm too lazy to go to Orchard for some job interview. Argh... Damnit all... Well I would go to Orchard if I had people to go with. But everyone else is too darned lazy too! And most of the people who'd normally hang out with me have their exam in 2 days...

Do not count this as delaying. I am not delaying!!! Argh... I think I'm just going to sit down, be quiet and play Diablo 2 :)

PS: I like this ring ahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home