Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

In less than 5 days, I realised that I don't want to leave home.
In 5 minutes, I realised that if I don't do, I will have nothing.
In less than 5 weeks, I realised that I have no clue what I want to do with my life.
In 3 years, I devoted my time and energy into something that was so fun I secretly never wanted it to stop. Even though I sit here and think to myself, I made so many wrong choices. I should have gone for the things that would have secured me something substantial.
It took me 5 months to realise that I really have no idea who I am anymore. Potentially more than 5 months ago, I gave up everything I believed in. I betrayed myself. I did things I swore I would never do. I wrote things that up to now still shock me.

And in 10 years, I want to be a doctor? I want... I don't know what I want. But I do know what I don't want. So please, the next time I say something, let me be. And the next time you say something that may potentially screw everything up for me, don't say it. I never want to feel this shitty again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home