Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

I dreamt I was at the air force and I was gonna get killed by the joker. Yea the batman one and the only person who could save me was my dad. I was with someone else but I can’t remember who...

So we ran round the entire air force building which began to look more like a hospital which is making me wondering if I was running from the joker or Freddy and we lock ourselves in the female toilet. The person I was with was definitely a guy coz I remember having to drag him in. couldn’t remember his face though...

The toilet had a back door. Believe it or not!

And when we were outside I found my dad who gave me some stuff to carry then he had to go park the car or something than I met 2 of my aunts and my cousin who just gave birth to her 3rd last Thursday they asked where my parents were I said I was supposed to go sit with my friend then my mom comes in out of no where!

She switches her bags with me so I’m carrying some books she got and she's carrying my dad's stuff At that point my other cousin Alicia comes in and dares me to kiss her friend and I'm like er.... right.... But my mom dares her to kiss this other dude Ryan. So she kisses his cheek and then we go into a church at which the new pope is saying mass and I insist that he's got a smiley face that lights up the entire room! And then my mobile phone rings and I was thinking shit. Not in church... not with the pope saying mass... then I realize that my phone really was ringing!!

But but but the crazy thing that happened next was I fell back asleep coz whoever it was only rang once or twice and I dreamt that the mass had turned into some pseudo court like thing and there was this dude from Austria! He was some Singaporean guy who fled to Austria who had some kind of bonding fetish. He'd tape up his girlfriend/wife/rape with 3cm wide red duct tape in a fetal position and then my phone rang again and I woke up and started blabbering it all out.

But at least I know I’ve got plans for tonight. Janice's with Jon and Cia ahaha!

Ok I know I’ve rattled on and on and on but yea freaky ain't it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home