Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, April 18, 2005

How terribly amusing. My parents would rather I'm in the house by 12 every night OR I don't go to University therefore not making it. It's not like I've got work to do or responsibilities to uphold. I wish they could hear themselves speaking. They sponsor me to Melbourne on a holiday but they won't let me stay over at a friend's house when she lives across the fucking road from me. Does that make ANY sense to you at all? I thought not.

Besides, if I were them, I would've noticed that the problem isn't about fucking curfew. It's a lot more than that. If they want my respect than they better fucking respect me. But how am I supposed to believe or rely on a bunch of stingy hypocritical liars?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home