Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Is it just me or has everyone I know lost ability to sleep? It's 4am... I should be sleepy... But nooo... I'm not... Argh...

On another note, I've got cash again!!! YAY!!! Come come! Shall we go spend it on beers at Walla? I miss the taste of Hoegarden... Or should I be good, stay home and rot while my money stays in my wallet until I feel like smoking? (Which means it'll still deplete fast...)

Trust me, I've been trying to sleep so much that I've tried everything from reading to singing to playing 2 games at one time! But nothing seems to tire me out!

I was supposed to meet up with Prasad and Celia but that didn't happen coz the night before I only managed to knock out at 7 thereby only waking up at 8. What to do what to do... But Geoff came over for a bit earlier. :) It's been such a long time since I've hung out with the guy. *I lurve you d00de!!*

Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh... I've been so jumpy as of late... It's like there's some giant doom looming above me. Haha! Impending doom syndrome all over again... Perhaps it's results. Perhaps is the week ahead. Perhaps it's the fact that my cousin who I've not seen in ages who is currently filming in South Africa for her Uni is thinking of coming down. *yay Jess's coming!!* OR maybe, it's just that I am going to Uni and it's spoiling all my plans... So many things to deal with... Being broke is the least of my worries at this point. It's just recovering from this damned ill-shitty feeling and bouts of colds and sore throats and now insomnia that won't seem to stop plaguing me.

ah well... off all things to be stuck in my head I've got "I've got somewhere I belong, I've got somebody to love. This is what dreams are made of" stuck in my head. *cringe*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home