Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, April 18, 2005

I dreamt that I was going to get into massive trouble for coming home late. I did come home late. I reached home past 5 in the morning. But I dreamt about that too. Hanging out with Jon, Cia and Jan was really refreshing. Haven't been around people who love the craft as I do. Divinition is getting a little scarey though. 4 times the same reading was done by 4 different people since December last year. All 4 times the reading is completely identical. it's always Ace of Spades, King of Hearts, King of Spades, Ace of Hearts.

The Ace of Spades refers to the guys heart, and the King of Spades his body. The Ace of Hearts my heart and the King of Hearts my body.

So simply put we're looking at something that joins up this way:
His Heart - My Body - His Body - My Heart

You join the dots yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home