Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

I was just thinking about being in Melbourne. I know I'm going to love it. But I also know I'm gonna be so scared. Everyone's happy for me. Some are proud of me too. But... isn't it scary? I'm not as independent as I'd like. I've always had people to depend on. I'm scared. Like REALLY scared. I want to believe that things'll be ok. To tell you the truth, I'm sure they will be. But between now and then...

I'm really gonna miss home. I wouldn't be surprised if I called Jed up and started crying. I'll land up calling everyone and anyone who'll listen and cry and cry and cry. *sigh*

Reminds me of when I called Rick when he just got back from his mission thing. He was so tired but he entertained me all the same.

Reminds me of when I called you. You listened to me wail when I was all alone. I was only on holiday some more... I remember calling you at the Singapore airport coz you couldn't come. Hahaha stupid mel.. stupid little insecure mel... I have such patient friends :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home