Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Today was a good day. A happy day. I hung out with a bunch of friends at Wala. Saf dropped by as well. Not too bad. I had much fun.

Girl you were so happy for me. She squealed. YES YOU DID! Hahahahaha! I'm in a very good mood. I mean sure there's the whole Melbourne thing coming up. And I need to go down to IDP to send in my final transcripts but yea... *sigh* somethings are good but sad at the same time. I really really really don't wanna go... But I really really do at the same time! Ah well...

Babe, you ROCK!! I lurve Portishead!!! Sadly, the first Itchi disc won't work... sigh... ah well, I shall just watch Sin City tonight with Audrey eh? :)

call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call *ahem*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home