Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Am I too sharp tongued? Do I judge people even though I don't mean to? Do I take peoples opinions and act on them?

I think I do.

I know I'm talking like somebody died or something. But I think a part of me did. And I'm convinced that I need to find something to fill those huge gaps.

A few hours ago, a new Pope was selected. Pope Benedict the XVI. I have hope again. I need help. I really do. I just don't know where to find it anymore.

I'm sorry guys, I would tell you if I could explain what I'm feeling. No, it's not about him. It's not about anyone anymore. It's me. I don't understand it very well either. I wish I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home