Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Tomorrow. I promise. I will... Tomorrow. And no, I'm not delaying the inevitable. We've gotta sort this whole mess out don't we? Regardless of who or what happens now. It's too late. I keep wanting to resolve it but... sometimes wanting something and doing something just isn't enough. There's only so much I can do. It does take 2 to fight, 2 to make up and unrequited love isn't love at all. Love is completely subjective. I thought I knew what it was. But as it turns out, that isn't love at all. Nothing I've experienced before comes close to this. But this isn't love. I don't know what it is. Ok fine, maybe it was. But I don't know what else to call it but pain. Please just stop hurting me already. I don't want to spend my 3 months of freedom being sad because I don't know what happened or what's happening now. And don't tell me you don't know. Because you do.

I want to know what YOU want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home