Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Watched Freddy VS Jason at Rick's. Haha. Stupid movie. Compeltely plotless and just all about blood really. I still say Freddy won considering he's the only one with a cerebral cortex. (Or part there of....) Although I happen to agree with you, horror movies these days are totally plotless it's stupid. ANYWAYS, who cares eh?

It was nice to know that SOME PEOPLE had nothing to do today coz they took MC hur hur hur... But I went to class. And I had a very bad day. I nearly killed my negatives AGAIN. Sigh... I hope it turns out alright.... Damnit.... But if it makes much of a difference, I've got ONE WEEK OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!!! And I've got the hype party at Rouge this Thursday. By the way, it's at Rouge and the tickets are going for $10 in advance or $12 at the door. The ticket entitles you to one free house pour a goody bag if you're one of the first 100 and a lucky draw. So seriously, dress your best and come down to celebrate with hype's 20th!!!!! Whee!! I'm blardy advertising for them man haha!

Well, here's to a better week. Just SEVEN more days till I have NO MORE SCHOOL!!!! w00t!!

MeL out :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home