Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I wonder why people have to be so false. If you don't like what someone's doing then why bother trying so hard to put up with it especially since it's becoming so unbearable. I guess that's something that I'll never understand... A friend told me that sometimes that's how love works. That people overlook the flaws and just accept you. I mean I can do that. Heck, I have done that. I can. But there's only so much a person can take right?

I hung out at Geoff's the whole of Tuesday. He said that it was effective but not as efficient as before. Well, at least we're both done with part of our assignment. I wonder if we can get some kind of extension. I hope so... But even then, how long are we gonna get. If it's like way out there then we'll land up slacking our guts out. I told him I'd go to service with him on Sunday. I just really need to find myself, and God and everything that I feel I lost.

Make no mistake this isn't anyones fault. It's just something that has been eating at me for awhile. I just completely lost interest in everything I guess? But I'm beginning to love graphic design all over again. :)

I spoke to Luke today as well. It's been awhile. Fine, maybe not that long but longer than usual. These past couple of days have felt like weeks. They pass by so slowly and yet I still haven't finished doing my work. Heh! It's alright I guess. I'll make it through. It's just like you said Geoff, I inch closer to burning out but never quite make it. Which is a good thing. At least I've got you to pull be back to safer ground eh?

I was talking to my brother the other day. About design incidentally. He was saying it'd be cool if I could make one of those little circular key tools that rotated and made noise when you click on it. In fact, I think it's pretty doable too. It's just that I'm too darned tired to do anything. I mean I am physically exhausted but I'm not quite sleepy. I've got class in like 4 hours? and I've not even slept. Not to mention I'm running on... 5 hours of sleep? Been throwing up like mad it keeps me up. I never know when I'm gonna hurl next!

Again, this song, Love is on the Way by Saigon Kick is totally addictive. :) As are most of the songs that Amelia's sent me. Sometimes I wonder how I managed to accumulate 9.65 gig of songs. No wonder my poor PowerBook is slowing down! I've barely got 2 gig of space left! Haha! Time to start exporting and archiving all my anime eh?

Oh, I heard Elmo's rendition of Splish Splash again. I'm gonna use it in one of my projects! :D The song's addictive isn't Luke? As is Scotty Doesn't Know on the soundtrack of EuroTrip which I still haven't watched. Kenny!! Are you gonna pass it to me or what? Haha!

On a totally off topic, it seems like I really am missed from the RPG world. I'm quite amazed that people are happy to see me back. Haha! Or are they just saying that. Guess I'll never know huh. But who cares? I'm having fun aren't I?

Think I better go sleep now. While Finch plays Mad World. (Yes, it's the same one that Tears for Fears did and the same one that Gary Jules covered on the Donnie Darko's ending scene.)

And so the girl smiled and felt needed. Perhaps appreciated. And not so misunderstood after all. :)

Thanks you my loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home