Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Amelia, that song is gorgeous. :) Thanks for sending it to me man, it brings back soo many memories! :D And Geoff, I'm ok. I really am. I'm sorry for just rattling on and on about shit like that. But it really helped. I still think I brought up some good points though. And I'd still like my tomb stone to say, "Here lies a girl who knew."

And I was right. You flared up because... Well yea. I was right after all. Besides, what's happened has happened. You're still a friend. I know I said some pretty harsh things too. But let's just let bygones be bygones alright? There're some skeletons in my closet too. And some secrets that I will always keep.

Oh oh, btw, can ANYBODY tell me if there's any linkage between Hari Raya and er.. fire? haha! Geoff and I are working on our e-cards!

It's nice to be loved for who I am. Whoever I am at least. It's also nice to know that there really was something.

*sings* You and I, I wouldn't a thing....
And even if there were anything I could change, I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home