Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Melb Sick

It's just so unbelievable that I'm actually heading to school now. It's just foreign to me that I'm going in on my birthday no less. I've never had to worry about not being drunk or waking up late on my birthday so much so that it feels like a normal day.

Last night was murder though. No, I didn't really go out late. I actually had French food with my family. But that's not what happened. My aircon was leaking than my desk phone wouldn't work. On top of that, my track pad was acting up. I was so pissed off. Let's hope the day goes better eh? But the one thing that was really nice about it so far was the idea that Luke called at 12 on the dot. It was really sweet and it really made my day. :) It's a good thing that I've got such cool friends eh? Honestly i don't know what to do with them.

Melbourne was amazing. I loved it so much to the point that I was kinda bummed that I had to leave. Sure I missed home sure, I got irritated while there at one point or another but I cannot wait to go back! There's so much to do, so much to see!! And I barely saw much of the place. After all, I was only there for what, 11 days? The whole time I was there I wasn't even preoccupied with the idea of being wireless. Really, the only electronic devices I brought with me were my camera and my hand phone. Even then I barely used the camera. I only used it on the first Sunday! I couldn't be bothered to charge it and shit coz I was charging my phone most of the time. Speaking of phone I never met with with David or Brenda... Eek...

I've also grown to LOVE clubbing! Hah! Plus, the drinks there are pretty cheap. Beer at 3, shots at 5 and pours at 7! Not bad huh! Was considering going to Zouk out last Saturday. Instead, I was hanging out with Audrey and Rick at which we went to NYDC for AMAZING bratwurst sausage pizza and even more mouth watering Tiramisu MudPie. I've been hanging out with the guys literally every day since I got back. Rick and Audrey picked me up from the airport, the next day I hung out with Luke the day after EVERYONE was down. I even got to meet Kenny for dinner haha! Then I hung with Rick and Audrey than just Audrey which brings us all up to date. Like I said, I've got the best friends anyone could ask for. And now as I near shool, I hope the day goes better. No, I PRAY the day goes better.

Later kids (PS: ADAM CAN WALK!! AND RUN!!! With minimal falling!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home