Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

AND LIVE FROM MELBOURNE (the best FUCKING place on EARTH!)

omg omg omg!! I so totally love Melbourne!! I've been having the time of my life here hanging with Anita who I've not seen in forever... And I finally met Jon too! Plus all his friends who've been uber nice to me :)

All that said, I really do miss home? I miss my boys and I miss my family. I even miss Saf too haha... It's been a long long time eh? I'm just happy that in a sense I'm really able to get myself back on track now. It's still messy no doubt but it's been pretty ok...

I'm actually budgeting pretty well too! So far everything's been real easy coz I've got transport and all? I'm a little worried about tomorrow and saturday considering that I don't really have a place to stay and stuff. Ah well...

All the same, I'm missing you guys LOADS! If you guys wanna reach me here, I've got my phone with me, just ring me up. And if the Singapore SIM card isn't going through, give anyone of my boys a ring and get my Aussie number from them ya?

Love you all! Miss you to the core!! (I miss Thess and Pan!! :( )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home