Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Black Cat and the Moon

I'm so spiteful aren't I? Just about as indecisive and idiotic as can be. I guess I do miss you and all. It's hard, I know. I'm still trying my best to get things back on track again. After all, my last sememester is coming up and I have to get things done right. Not to mention I'm gonna be in Australia in ilke what, 2 days? Yea...

I'm sort of kind of having second thoughts in a sense. But again you can't really blame me. I'd rather stay home where I've got people to support me now coz again I feel like I crumbled.

Stupidly, I've developed a habit of turning off my email box so half the time my mail doesn't come through till it's too late. And I was awake really early today too. Imagine. Had I seen the email... I would've... Well.. I don't know. I don't know anything anymore. I really hope you're happy?

Went to the beach on Tuesday with Rick, Kenny, Audrey, Ben, Dalvin, Miguel and Debbie. Had shit loads of fun at Palawan beach. Of course I couldn't help but remember what happened the last time I was there... This time, I went into the water! hahaha!! Had soooo much fun!!! It was unbelievable!!! Heck, I'm still aching all over from it! Not to mention my head and gut haven't quite been the same since! I can't wait till when I come back coz we're gonna go AGAIN! Before I go back to school! This year, I might be heading down to Zouk Out too... All depending on how tired I am I guess? Hope I won't be that exhausted this time! And I sure as hell hope that no one gets hurt... But I can guarantee, there will be A LOT MORE alcohol this time... And perhaps more people who will buy even MORE booze? :P

I don't know how often I'll blog when I'm in Australia but I'll try as often as I can. I turn 19 soon!!!!w00t!

And, I'm trying darling... I really am... Just that you can't understand it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home