Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, October 11, 2004

champagne supernova

"Show me the way to home.
Cos I'm tired and i wanna go to bed.
I had a little drink bout an hour ago,
and its gone right to my head!
Now wherever i may roam,
over land or sea or foam,
you can always find me singing my song,
Show me the way to go home!"

A little drinking song I picked up from James when I was at Luke's Saturday evening. Which reminds me, I SENT OUT MY FIRST UNI APPLICATION!! :D w00t!

Yesterday was pretty cool too. Was at Alicia's place happily enjoying myself haha. Amazing what close friends you can make in such a short period of time huh! God, now I know what I've been missing out on! I'd say I need a wider circle of friends. Wouldn't you?

I'm strangely ecstatic at this point. Call me crazy eh? Make no mistake that I still care about you. The bottom line is, I don't know you anymore. Probably never have? But yea, I'm ok now. Thank you guys. All of you. It really helped. I love you man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home